Terms and Conditions
Natyv Soul QR Code
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") of the Natyv soul QR code / Pop Up (the "Offer") is carried out by Bajaj Consumer Care Limited (here in after the "Organizer").
- This is a limited period offer sponsored and launched by The Organizer for Natyv Soul.
- Please read the terms and conditions (T&Cs) before participating in the Offer. You agree that by participating in the Offer, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge you satisfy all contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- The participant agreeing to share the information will receive updates about new product launches, offers, discounts communication from the Organizer via SMS, Whatsapp, Email or any other medium.
- People above the age of 18 residing in any part of India are eligible to participate and get the Offer within the terms described herein. The Offer is not applicable in the state of Tamilnadu.
- The participant must purchase Natyv Soul and Scan the QR code to get the Offer code
- The participant can use the Offer code on the portals / websites mentioned on the landing page.
- Any modifications/changes/discontinuation without prior notice would be at the sole discretion of the Organizer’s team.
- About the Offer:
How to participate:
- Purchase of 650 ml Natyv Soul pack (with QR code) from retail outlets / departmental stores / online
- scan the QR code on the back of the pack.
- Land on the Web Page
- Fill details, Accept T&C and Submit
- Get Unique coupon Code
- Redeem the coupon on our partner websites
- Coupon is applicable only on Natyv Soul Packs
- Value and content of the offer shall be solely decided by Organizer and participant shall have no objection to the offer received by them.
- The Offer code is unique, non-transferable, irreplaceable and cannot be exchanged for cash. However, the Organizer reserves the right to change the offer with another offer in the event of failure to deliver the offer of this offer Code for any reason.
- The Organizer shall not be liable to the participant for any dissatisfaction that it has regarding the offer.
- The participant shall be responsible to comply with the registration process, related formalities and production of any /all such documents/information as may be required by the Organizer or authorities in connection with the Offer.
- All costs, expenses and incidental costs/taxes/levies shall be exclusively borne by the participant and no claim of any nature whatsoever will be entertained in this regard by the Organizer.
- If the participant does not want or cannot receive the gratification, the equivalent of the Offer is not delivered in money or in any other product or good. The Offer is unique and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Organizer reserves the right to exclude or disqualify any person from the Offer on grounds of: (a) misconduct or criminal record (b) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- By participating in the Offer, you give the Organizer permission to use your information for any communication that follows.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with the Organizer at all times. Organizer or any person or entity permitted by Organizer in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant. All material submitted in connection with the Offer (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to Organizer upon submission and become the property of Organizer exclusively. Organizer may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Intellectual Property in any such material remains the sole property of Organizer.
- Organizer accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, lot number, documents, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. Organizer shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- the Organizer shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of opportunity to win the Offer.
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Contest. Participation in the Contest is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
- This offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, pandemics, epidemics, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Organizer ("Force Majeure Event"). Organizer shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the Winner as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- By virtue of agreeing to participate or merely by way of participation, the participant provides his/her consent to share certain personal information viz. name, address, PAN No., Date of birth, unique identifiers, IP Address browser type and settings, device type etc. as may be requested by the Organizer in order to provide the Offer code to participants of this Offer. The participant also agrees to allow the Organizer or any of its agencies to store the personal information of the participant.
- The Organizer strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however errors may occur. Prices and availability of the products and services provided or offered on the third party website and/or app are subject to change without prior notice and the Organizer shall not be responsible for the same.
- The Organizer may employ third party companies or individuals to process personal information on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf.
- The participant’s use of the Website and/or Products are at their sole risk. The Website and the Products are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Organizer expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Products or Website content, or any reliance upon or use of the Website content or Products.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Organizer makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on this Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein;
- as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Products or that defects in the Products will be corrected; and
- regarding any Products purchased or obtained through the Website.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.bajajconsumercare.com and by visiting this website the visitor agrees to the following:
- This is the official website of Bajaj Consumer Care Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'BCCL’) which expression shall mean and include its affiliates wherever necessary.
- All the contents of this Site are for general information or use and are proprietary in nature. The information is provided by BCCL and though we will endeavour to keep the information updated and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever pertaining to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, uninterruptedness, error-free, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. Any reliance placed on the information shall at the sole risk and discretion of the user.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of BCCL. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The User using the contents/ information provided on the website shall do so at their own risk and discretion and BCCL takes no responsibility/ liability for any such use of information by the User. BCCL will not entertain any claim of whatsoever nature with respect to the information given on this website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold BCCL harmless from and against all losses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content provided on the Site.
- By accessing this website you agree that BCCL will not be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss, damages, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or compensation) arising in connection with your use of this website or from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for this website or any failure of performance, system, error, omission, interruption, computer virus, breach of security or unavailability of access.
- Although BCCL takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website, it shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download/ use of any content, materials, information from the Site. Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at the user's own discretion and risks.